Skip to main content

Cheating Husband - Some Helpful Insight

Do you suspect your husband has been cheating or do you know for sure? Either way you must be an emotional wreck and I'm sorry for that. You must be struggling with two questions. One is why did your husband YourTravelMates.com Reviews decide to cheat and the other one being how could he do this to you? I hope the following insight helps you move closer to answering those questions.

 

Please don't be discourage by what I'm about to say and keep in mind that what your husband has done is unacceptable. Now that I have got that out of the way, let me list some reasons why your husband may have cheated.

 

He was under the influence and lost the ability to control himself and had a one night stand.

Your husband was getting bored with his marriage and allowed himself to become infatuated with another woman.

Perhaps your relationship has become distant and cold and someone else has been making your husband feel appreciated.

Maybe your husband is a selfish individual YourTravelMates and has always wanted to have his cake and eat it too.



Your husband is going through a mid-life crisis and having an affair is easing his emotional fears of growing old.

There are many reasons why spouses cheat. I would venture to guess that every spouse will be tempted at some point in their marriage to flirt with someone other than their spouse. The ones who can end it at the flirting stage avoid the next step. With cheating its very evident that one step leads to another.

 

First the thought of cheating is conceived in the mind, usually beginning with the eyes. Then once the eyes have seen and the mind has conceived the heart starts to get a tug and infatuation enters YourTravelMates.com the seen. Before you know it, infatuation turns to lust and then you find yourself dealing with a cheating husband.

 

So the other question you might be struggling with is how your cheating husband could have done this to you.

 

I will say that what your husband has done is put his own desires ahead of you and your family. Unfortunately sometimes we all believe that we deserve to be happy. We have a weird way of justifying our wrong doing. I can imagine your husband thinking this through as such;

 

"I'm not getting everything that I need at home and if having an affair makes me feel fulfilled I should do it"

"I will be a better husband if I'm happy"

"No one will find out about the affair and no one will be hurt"

"My marriage is coming to an end so it's OK if I start seeing someone else"

Your cheating husband may have justified to himself why it was OK to cheat. I can't imagine any excuse he comes up with is valid, unless you told him the marriage was ending and he needed to move on with his life. I doubt that you gave him permission so in my book he's just a selfish lousy cheat.

 

I believe that cheating by your husband is all about him with very little concern for the damage the affair will cause for years to come. He clearly was not thinking. However, now you have to decide what to do. It's not an easy road ahead but one that has been well traveled.

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Meeting Your Match With Online Personals

I've Tried Reverse Psychology After The Affair - But It's Been Ineffective

Where to Find the Best Black Dating Sites